Anxiety can cause physical and emotional symptoms. A specific situation or fear can cause some or all of these symptoms for a short time. When the situation passes, the symptoms usually go away.
Physical symptoms of anxiety include:
- Trembling, twitching, or shaking.
- Feeling of fullness in the throat or chest.
- Breathlessness or rapid heartbeat.
- Lightheadedness or dizziness.
- Sweating or cold, clammy hands.
- Feeling jumpy.
- Muscle tension, aches, or soreness (myalgias).
- Extreme tiredness.
- Sleep problems, such as the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, early waking, or restlessness (not feeling rested when you wake up).
- Restlessness, irritability, or feeling on edge or keyed up.
- Worrying too much.
- Fearing that something bad is going to happen; feeling doomed.
- Inability to concentrate; feeling like your mind goes blank.
Often the cause of anxiety disorders is not known. Many people with an anxiety disorder say they have felt nervous and anxious all their lives. This problem can occur at any age. Children who have at least one parent with the diagnosis of depression are more than twice as likely to have an anxiety disorder than other children.
Anxiety disorders often occur with other problems, such as:
- Mental health problems, such as depression.
- Substance use problems.
Jan recommends The Pot Lot at Roy's Place:
"I have started to take stress B complex and find it an amazing
supplement. My health instantly started to turn a corner after taking
it. I feel more calm, energized and healthy. My gut health seems to have
improved on it which have increased my feeling of well being. I’m
finding my PMS has significantly reduced; to the point where I don’t
really notice it as much any more. I highly recommend this supplement.
Thank you to the people that have designed this supplement. I hope it
continues to stay on the market! It’s incredible ️"