So what's the deal? Is it genetics? I know it sounds like the most reasonable answer. But genetics have very little to do with how fast or slow you age. Believe it or not, YOU have way more control over the aging process than you think.
Seriously, it's not science fiction… you CAN slow your aging process, BUT only if you know what to do.
...And I'm not talking about having to take anti-aging pills or hormone supplements. Nope. This is much safer and more effective. It's something you can do on your own.
There are countless men and women who have cracked the code on aging and have literally slowed down their biological clock to a crawl. And I'll show you all the effective anti-aging tips and tricks in just a minute, but first let's look at what happens as you age…
- Your metabolism slows down to a snail's pace as you age. This makes burning fat and losing weight next to impossible.
- The hormones responsible for all of your youth-like qualities such as healthy skin tone, strong lean muscle, robust energy and insatiable sex drive, start declining more and more each year that goes by. And if you're not proactive, your youth enhancing hormone levels may drop so low that there is no turning back.
- Aging makes your bones weaker and more brittle by robbing your body of vital minerals that are essential for strong bones. This is why so many elderly people suffer from hip fractures that can lead to even more serious medical complications.
- It's not just your physical qualities that get negatively affected by aging…your brain suffers as well. Your memory, your ability to solve problems, and your decision making skills all start to decline and worsen each year.
- And here's the real kicker: After 40, your biological age starts to speed up and age faster than your chronological age! In fact, for every year that passes you can age up to 6 months extra. That means when you turn 42, your body is essentially turning 43…if you keep this up, at 48 your body could be as old as 52!!
Here's what you can expect when you use some of my anti-aging strategies:
- You'll re-ignite your metabolism, reprogramming your body so you can readily start burning fat right away.
- You'll reboot your endocrine system, creating a resurgence of youth enhancing hormones so can get infinitely more energy—and replace flab with lean, strong muscle while boosting your sex drive
- You'll fortify your body by regaining bone density and building a solid foundation.
- Boost your brain power, enhancing memory and improving your cognitive function making you as sharp as a tack
- You'll dramatically decelerate your body's aging process. So, your biological age will age slower than your chronological age—making you look and feel younger each year that passes.
Think about the so-called "experts" giving you anti-aging tips… what do they look like? If they don't look 10 - 15 years younger than their actual age, do you really think they have the right knowledge?
Look, I'm not one to judge by looks alone, but as far as anti-aging is concerned I'm taking advice from people that look the part and live the part…
Now, here are the 3 WORST mistakes you must AVOID if you want to slow the aging process and increase your metabolism to burn fat, boost your youth enhancing hormones to get more energy & stamina, and build a lean, strong, healthy body:
Too many people think that cardio is the answer to everything related to weight-loss and fat-loss. And although cardio can be helpful (if done properly), it does nothing to slow the aging process. In fact, it does the exact opposite!. Doing long frequent cardio sessions will break down your muscles and increase the production of free radicals. These free radicals are nasty little things that damage the cells in your body and accelerate aging.
Don't worry if you're concerned about your heart health. There is a much more effective way to improve your cardiovascular health, which I'll cover in just a minute. And here's the best part: it takes only 1/3 the time of a conventional cardio workout AND it also triggers your youth enhancing hormones instead of those nasty free radicals that age you faster