Sanderson Vision F X 60's
Why Pay RRP $64.00
Vision for Life The eye is our most important sensory organ and good vision is a prerequisite for an active life. Up to 80% of all impressions are perceived by sight. However, we often don't think about our senses until an organ stops working. Anyone with poor vision is restricted in many ways – there is no doubt that better vision means better life; so you have plenty of reasons to take care of your eyes, particularly as you age – in New Zealand age-related macular degeneration affects 1 in 7 people over 50 years and it is the most common cause of blindness
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Flax Seed Oil – provides omega 3 and is indicated to maintain normal eye moisture levels.
Vitamin A 1000iu – helps the retina function normally.
Vitamin C – helps maintain the condition of the lenses in our eyes.
Vitamin D3 – low levels of vitamin D are found in people with age-related macular degeneration.
Lutein – an antioxidant present in the lens and retina that also filters damaging blue light.
Zeaxanthin – similar to lutein, and performs the same functions.
Alpha Lipoic Acid – a vitamin-like antioxidant indicated in research to support eye function.
Natural Vitamin E – antioxidant vitamin that helps the body resist damaging oxidation of cells.
Zinc – supports the body's absorption of antioxidants that protect the eye.
Copper – a crucial trace mineral with multiple roles including supporting eye health.
AVAILABLE IN A 60 CAPSULE PACK EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:Flax Seed Oil500mgVitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 1000iu Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150m Vitamin D1000iu
Lutein 20mg Zeaxanthin 10mg
Natural Vitamin E 200iu Zinc (Zinc citrate) 15mg Copper (Copper gluconate) 1mg
Alpha LipoicAcid 10mg
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION: This formulation is free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and preservatives, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, peanuts, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites above 10ppm, mollusk, lupin, yeasts and corn.Dosage: Sanderson 1-a-day Vision FX is an easy to swallow daily capsule. Always read the label and take as directed.
7 tips to help maintain healthy eyesight
1. Eat for Healthy Eyes Eat foods rich in protective nutrients like omega 3, vitamin C and other antioxidants. A balanced diet helps reduce the risk of obesity and diseases like type II diabetes – diabetes is a major cause of adult blindness.
2. Exercise Physical activity stimulates blood circulation, improves oxygen levels to the eyes and helps remove toxins.
3. Quit Smoking Smoking increases the risk of cataracts, optic nerve damage and macular degeneration. Smokers have 3 times the risk of developing macular degeneration.
4. Wear Sunglasses Protect your eyes from the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. Too much UV exposure increases your risk of cataracts and macular degeneration. Choose sunglasses that block 99-100% of UVA and UVB rays.
5. Use Safety Eyewear If you work with hazardous or airborne materials wear safety glasses or googles every time.
6. Look Away from the Computer Screen Staring too long at a computer screen can lead to eyestrain, blurred vision, trouble focusing at a distance, dry eyes, headaches, neck, back & shoulder pain. If your eyes are dry, blink more. Rest your eyes every 20 minutes by looking 20 metres away for 20 secs. Take a 15 minute screen-break 7. Have a regular eye check To protect your sight and ensure early detection of problems get a regular periodic professional eye examination. Sanderson Vision FX While a healthy eating regime is important many people do not get all the nutrients they need or at the levels required from their food. Sanderson 1-a-day Vision FX contains a powerful complex of key nutrients indicated to maintain normal healthy vision, particularly as we age. Sanderson have based the Vision FX formulation on the best available research into nutrient support for optimal eye health, including the large scale US AREDS I and AREDS II studies (Age-Related Eye Disease Study).