Sanderson 100X 1300 mg Alcerline Vitamin C $22.00 PLUS FREE VIT D delivery
Why Pay RRP $41.00
Sanderson Ester-Plex high strength chewable vitamin C contains natural metabolites to ensure optimum bio-availability to the body, so that the vitamin C is absorbed better than ordinary vitamin C. The vitamin C in Ester-Plex is also buffered to reduce the chance of gastric upset. Ester-Plex contains natural fruit co-factors rich in vitamin C including Acerola Cherry, Citrus Bioflavanoids, Rosehips and Camu Camu. Vitamin C is not made in the body and has to be taken in food or supplements. SANDERSON Ester-Plex is a potent immune support, especially during winter; it is also an effective antioxidant, and may be beneficial as a support in recovery from injury or at times of stress when the need for vitamin C increases. KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The SANDERSON range of Ester-plex Vitamin C products features only estered vitamin C for superior bio-availability and absorption.
- Ester-plex uses natural orange flavour and natural sweeteners – sucrose, maltodextrin, stevioside & sorbitol.
- SANDERSON Ester-Plex contains no artificial flavours or preservatives; and is a low allergy formulation free from lactose, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, fish, corn and starch.
- Ester-plex Vitamin C is a complex that also includes natural co-factors rich in vitamin C and it is a buffered vitamin C to reduce the risk of gastric upset.
- Camu Camu is a South American fruit from the Amazon with an extraordinarily high vitamin C content; it is also rich in flavonoids and amino acids serine, valine, and leucine. It is a potent immune support and mood balancer.
- Rose hips are high in vitamin C and also contain the antioxidant lycopene.
- A single Acerola cherry has 65 times more vitamin C than a orange and is second only to Camu camu in tems of natural vitamin C content.
- SANDERSON Ester-plex chewable viatmin C is available in a range of potencies and pack sizes offering outstanding value for money.
Active Ingredients: EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Vitamin C with metabolites as Ascorbic Acid, Calcium & Sodium Ascorbate 1125mg
Camu Camu powder 10mg
Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) dried fruit 5mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 5mg
Rosehips (Rosacanina) dried fruit powder 5mg
Dosage: Adults take 1-2 tablets daily or as professionally prescribed. Preferably taken with food for increased absorption