- Bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea, and other uncomfortable digestive issues
- Sugar cravings and blood sugar swings throughout the day
- Difficulty losing weight, no matter what you try
- A hard time falling asleep, not sleeping soundly, and waking up tired
- Afternoon 'crashes' making every day a little harder than it should be
- Chronic stress making you less productive and more distracted
- Embarrassing and/or painful skin breakouts
To use an analogy, symptoms are like warning lights on the dashboard of your car. If the engine light comes on, it's a sign that something is wrong. What do you do when that happens? You probably take your car into this shop to get fixed, because you know that the longer you drive around without addressing the problem, the greater the chance that your car will be seriously damaged.
What about you? Do you have any of the following "warning lights" on your "dashboard?" And are you just slapping some duct tape over the lights?
These symptoms are robbing you of your joy and making every day more difficult. But, more than that, here's why you really should pay attention to these "warning lights" on your "dashboard"...